I’m a second year PhD student in Computer Science at Georgia Tech, fortunate to be advised by Dr. Frank Li.
My research interests lie broadly in data-driven studies of real-world computer security problems, often involving large-scale data mining of network measurements. These days, I'm working on:
- Investigating local network communications on websites.
- Investigating the YouTube view fraud ecosystem.
During Summer 2021, I'll be interning with the Security Research team at PayPal, with Dr. Adam Oest and Dr. RC Johnson.
Previously, I have worked on:
- Human Factors in Security with Prof. Elissa Redmiles and Prof. Michelle Mazurek @ UMD:
- Measuring and improving readability of security advice.
- Evaluating response biases in security user studies.
- Security and Privacy in Social Computing with Prof. Ponnurangam Kumaraguru @ IIIT-D:
- Detecting cross-platform spam on online social networks.
- Detecting and mitigating misinformation on WhatsApp.